|Time:||9.00 – 17.00 h (1 day)|
|Participants:||max. 8 persons|
|Fees per person:||Euro 375 + VAT |
incl. training documentation, lunch, beverages
By the means of practical exercises and examples the participants learn the easy way of programing motion profiles using the KEB CONTROL PRO driver and libraries.
You get a general overview about the features and you are able to use and customize them to the respective application.
- COMBIVIS studio 6 workstation licence
- Own laptop recommended (pre-installed KEB COMBIVIS studio 6) – PC workstations on side are abailable on request.
- Basic programming knowledge
- KEB Inverter: Basic Parameterization knowledge (COMBIVIS 5 / 6)
The course is based on the "COMBICONTROL C6 BASIC" training.
- Basics of CONTROL PRO
(drive configuration, basics, PLC_OPEN, KEB_SMC_UTILITY)
- Single axis movement (Velocity mode, abs./rel. positioning)
- Master/Slave-modes (phasing, caming, gearing)
- Virtual drive, virtual master
- Externer encoder
- Exercises and sample projects