Choose the right accessories for your frequency inverter. In order for your devices to work efficiently, they must be optimally integrated into the drive system. Components such as cables and braking resistors are available for this purpose. For start-up and diagnostics tasks, various adapters and operators are used to communicate with the drives.
Single-axis inverters from the COMBIVERT F6 series have a diagnostic interface, on which a control panel – the operator – can be placed. This operator can carry out the following tasks:
- Provide a user interface (keyboard and display)
- Provide a diagnostic interface (USB or Ethernet)
There are three versions of the control panel:
- Operator without an interface
- Operator with an Ethernet interface
- Operator with an USB interface
The USB serial adapter is used to connect KEB frequency inverters, operators or control systems with DIN 66019 or HSP5 interfaces to the USB port of a PC. It acts as a virtual COM interface on the PC side. The USB serial adapter is not a standard USB adapter, and acts as an interface converter in your automation environment.
The Bluetooth adapter is used for connecting KEB drive controllers or operators with a DIN 66019 interface via Bluetooth using the COMBIVIS mobile app (supports COMBIVERT S6 and COMBIVERT F6), or the KEB Elevator app (supports COMBIVERT F5 with Lift Operator). This is not a standard Bluetooth adapter. It can only be used for communicating with KEB devices with the interface mentioned above. The user can view it in KEB’s corresponding apps and it can be connected to them.
KEB’s Bluetooth adapter enables transmission of serial data via a Bluetooth Low Energy connection within a range of max. 100 m. Due to the easy installation and the considerable range, the adapter is particularly suited to industrial applications.
KEB has a wide range of braking resistors available, which are suitable for your particular application, for use in systems with regenerative operation (for example, hoisting gear).
- Braking resistors in aluminium housing for the lower power range
- Braking resistors in steel tube housing for the upper power range
- Universal ancillary units for high pulse loading
- Compact, sub-mounted braking resistors for the absorption of lower pulse energies
- Intrinsically safe variants and variants with integrated temperature switch available
- Low noise emissions
The connection between the inverter and the motor, an integral component for system development, standardised for motor and inverter connections according to the respective pin assignment, suitable for routing in machines, available in required lengths (in multiples of 1 m).
- Pre-assembled motor and encoder cable for easy installation
- High-quality and flexible design for cable drag chains
- Fast, tool-free assembly thanks to the Speedtec connector
- Optimally-integrated screen connection
- Available in lengths of up to 50 m