- Classic arrangement with solid output shaft
- 60 to 13,600 Nm
- Motor power 0.12 kW to 45 kW
MotorS and GEARs
This is where the motion occurs with voltage and current being converted into speed and torque in a flexible modular system.
Gear units convert (motor) speed and torque into the speed and torque required for the application. Reduction gear units with various configurations can be selected to transmit torque and speed. Thanks to the many options and customisation possibilities, individual "solutions" can be arranged for various applications and industries.
- Variable modular systems for different customer requirements
- Wide range of options and possible variations
- Own development, design and production
- High level of in-house production
- System development with other KEB components