|Time:||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CEST (1 day)|
|Participants:||max. 6 persons|
|Fees per person:||Euro 375 + VAT|
|Target:||The course is aimed at service staff and commissioning engineers.|
The participants get knowledge of the function and operation of the KEB COMBIVERT F6 and S6 in connection with the device parameterization software COMBIVIS 6. Practical exercise options provide the necessary security in handling the software.
- PC-basic knowledge
- The online seminar is held via Teams ™ (theoretical instruction, dialogue).
- Each participant has an exercise model (device and PC) available for practical exercises.
- The training models are accessed via TeamViewer™.
- The training model / exercises are controlled / observed via webcam.
- Seminar documents will be sent to the participants in advance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR HARDWARE AND INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Powerful broadband connection
- A PC with optimally 2 screens, one for the presentation, one for the practical exercises.
- TeamViewer™ at least version: 15
- Optional WebCam
- Hardware and connection COMBIVERT F6/S6
- Start-up communication
- Program structure
- Operation and adjustment of the units
- Operation assistant
- Data protection
- Analysis options with KEB Scope
- Export function
- Practical exercises