|Time:||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. CEST (2 days)|
|Participants:||max. 6 persons|
|Fees per person:||Euro 750 + VAT|
|The course is aimed at designers, service employees and commissioning engineers. The participants learn in theory and through practical exercises and examples of the commissioning and parameterization of the COMBIVERT F6 / S6 series. They get an overview of the functionality of the devices and are able to adapt them to the respective application. With the help of practical exercises, what has been learned is applied and deepened.|
|Requirements:||- PC-basic knowledge|
- Basic knowledge about 3-phase drives
- Basic knowledge of parametrization tool COMBVIS 6 (Course: Basic Training “KEB COMBIVIS 6 AND COMBIVERT F6/S6”, "BASICS 3-PHASE DRIVES WITH DRIVE CONTORLLER” or Practical Training "PARAMETRISATION SOFTWARE COMBIVIS & ON COMBIVERT F6/S6”)
- The online seminar is held via Teams ™ (theoretical instruction, dialogue).
- Each participant has an exercise model (device and PC) available for practical exercises.
- The training models are accessed via TeamViewer™.
- The training model / exercises are controlled / observed via webcam.
- Seminar documents will be sent to the participants in advance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR HARDWARE AND INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Powerful broadband connection
- A PC with optimally 2 screens, one for the presentation, one for the practical exercises.
- TeamViewer™ at least version: 15
- Optional WebCam
- Hardware COMBIVERT F6 and S6, Options
- Function of the units
- Connection and commissioning of the units
- COMBIVIS 6 start-up wizard
- State machine according to CiA402 (IEC 61800-7-200)
- Introduction to the operating modes according to CiA402 (IEC 61800-7-200)
- Fault diagnosis
- Practical exercises