|Participants:||max. 6 persons|
|Fees per person:||Euro 550 + VAT|
Incl. training documentation
|On the basis of practical exercises and examples, the participants will learn how to commission and parameterize the Safety Modules of the KEB COMBIVERT F6-A / S6-A series. They get an overview of the functionality of the devices and are able to adapt them to the respective application.|
|Requirements:||- Participation in Participation in Course „SINGLE AXIS DRIVE COMBIVERT F6/S6 - DIGITAL AND ANALOGUE I/O“ (2A) or Course ”SINGLE AXIS DRIVE COMBIVERT F6/S6“ (D2 Online)|
- Basic knowledge of parametrization tool COMBVIS 6
- The online seminar is held via Teams ™ (theoretical instruction, dialogue).
- Each participant has an exercise model (device and PC) available for practical exercises.
- The training models are accessed via TeamViewer™.
- The training model / exercises are controlled / observed via webcam.
- Seminar documents will be sent to the participants in advance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR HARDWARE AND INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Powerful broadband connection
- A PC with optimally 2 screens, one for the presentation, one for the practical exercises.
- TeamViewer™ at least version: 15
- Optional WebCam
- Short instruction concerning ISO 13849 / IEC 62061
- Functionality of the devices
- Safety functions regarding EN 61800-5-2
- Safety editor in COMBIVIS 6
- Fault diagnosis
- Practical exercises