Highly automated applications need a reliable brain. The fanless industrial PC C6 E22 in book format is especially designed for motion control applications. With Linux operating system and CONTROL Runtime variants BASIC/PRO/ADVANCED, it is best suited for motion applications with real-time requirements for the medium performance range. In addition, the system supports special application areas, such as the ISG-based CNC High-End Solution, with configurable function extensions.
The multicore CPU is optimally configured to provide control tasks and other processes with the necessary resources. The Docker virtualization technology makes the integration of software much easier because it packages applications in a transportable form. These can thus be used quickly and easily on the control system. An integrated micro UPS, in combination with independent mass storage for the Linux operating system, runtime environments, non-volatile data and user applications, make the C6 E22 a robust and reliable system.
Advantages of using the C6 E22 Book Mount with Linux:
- Perfect for motion applications
- Prepared for the latest version of the high-end CNC solution
- Support for Docker container technology to prepare for future features
- Extensible for special applications via Docker technology
- Robust operating system for industrial applications