|Time:||9.00 – 17.00 h (2 days)|
|Participants:||max. 12 persons|
|Fees per person:||Euro 750 + VAT|
Incl. training documentation, lunch, beverages
|By the means of practical exercises and examples the participants learn the start-up and parameterization of the servo series COMBIVERT F6/S6.|
They obtain a general view of the functionality of the units and are able to adjust these to respective application.
- Basic PC knowledge
For the acquisition of the basic knowledge, the participation in Course 1A/B or D1 online is recommended.
- Hardware COMBIVERT F6 and S6
- Steps of connection and taking unit into operation
- Functional range of the units
- Operating modes concerning CiA 402 (IEC 61800-7-200)
- COMBIVIS 6 start-up wizards
- Error diagnosis
- Practical exercises