|Time:||8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (1 day)|
|Participants:||max. 6 persons|
|Fees per person:||Euro 375 + VAT|
|The course is aimed at designers, service employees and commissioning engineers. The participants learn in theory and through practical exercises and examples of the commissioning and parameterization of the COMBIVERT F6 / S6 series. They get an overview of the functionality of the devices and are able to adapt them to the respective application. With the help of practical exercises, what has been learned is applied and deepened.|
This course explains the function of the analogue and digital inputs and outputs of the COMBIVERT F6/S6. The course imparts knowledge regarding parameterisation and application of the IO.
|Requirements:||- Participation in Course „SINGLE AXIS DRIVE COMBIVERT F6/S6 - DIGITAL AND ANALOGUE I/O“ (2A) or Course ”SINGLE AXIS DRIVE COMBIVERT F6/S6“ (D2 Online)|
- Basic knowledge of parametrization tool COMBVIS 6
- The online seminar is held via Teams ™ (theoretical instruction, dialogue).
- Each participant has an exercise model (device and PC) available for practical exercises.
- The training models are accessed via TeamViewer™.
- The training model / exercises are controlled / observed via webcam.
- Seminar documents will be sent to the participants in advance.
REQUIREMENTS FOR HARDWARE AND INFRASTRUCTURE:
- Powerful broadband connection
- A PC with optimally 2 screens, one for the presentation, one for the practical exercises.
- TeamViewer™ at least version: 15
- Optional WebCam
- Digital Inputs
- Control of the CiA402 State machine via digital inputs
- Digital Outputs
- Analogue inputs
- Parameterisation and adaptation of the analogue inputs to the application.
- Access of the analogue input variables to parameters of the drive controller
- Analogue output
- Parameterisation and adaptation of the analogue inputs to the application
- Practical exercises